Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gung Hei Fat Choi!




Hello, Year of the Pig, hello!

Year of the Pig, I am expecting kind, well-intended things from you. I'm really hoping that your swiney presence is going to bump the Whitebread 2007 up some notches. It's been a funny one, alright.

So many holidays happened all at once this past week, as well. We had a New Moon, Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, Sun into Pieces, Presidents day, Fat Tuesday, and Ash Wednesday. You know what that means? Lots and lots of suspended alternate side of the street parking.

I was with an old flame of mine, the other night, and we kidded that Bloomberg will probably suspend it until election day to make up for what he did after the snowfall.

Jackass.

Oh yeah, I have an idea, let me piss off New York, the only people in the entire country who might entertain the notion of voting for me, and then make a bid for President. Yeah, I forgot about all those other Rich Jewish mayors from New York who easily became President of the Untied States.

I have one word. Schmuck. That's ok. I know some schmucks.

I'm not telling my grandmother that I'm going to Israel and my mother just informed me that if I die she and my sister are running away, in separate directions, I'm sure. A two state solution if I ever heard of one. I see my mom starting over in Utah. She will become the wife of some Mormon man she can hate. Susu will undoubtedly go to Mexico, get into a medical school there.

My stepfather and my grandmother will never know what happened. They will be left to their own devices.

Why is there still so much dirty snow? Oh, right. Thanks. Metaphor.

I was born in 1980. I'm a Metal Monkey. It is supposed to be a fortunate sign to be born under. But, this isn't necessarily supposed to be my year. Lots of travel in the Year of the Pig, but a real mixed bag. Next year is supposed to be great, though. 2008. Year of the Rat.
I'm good with that. I know some Rats, too.

Well, here is to prosperity. Here is to the end of the dirty snow. Here is to travel, peace, love, and friendships.

Gung Hei Fat Choi!!!

No comments: