Saturday, February 9, 2008

HRC

You know why I voted for Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Because I have money on her.

I got $50 bucks out on the fact that HRC is going to be the next president of the United States.

This bet was made with a guy I don't talk to so much anymore.
I originally told him I would bet him $1,000. I am so sure: $1, 000!

"Melissa, you don't have $1,000 dollars."

"You're right. Thanks for dinner."

But, I was so sure, that I felt like "why do I need the money back it?" Aren't I clearly the presummed winner of said Martini induced bet?


I think if everyone did this it would make elections so much more interesting.

Like the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Sarah Glidden said...

this election has been so exciting that i think i may actually understand what some people get out of following professional sports.