Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rachel Hyman Is Famous

I am serious she is.

Guys, check it out.

This business is on fark, digg, and slash.com

When I am not sitting in a Dunkin' Donuts using the Internet at 2 am (damn you, Time Warner, damn you), shivering over an iced coffee and under florescent lighting, I would love to put some questions to you about why people act like abusive creeps on the Internet and feel completely justified.


The Internet: Playground for people who never stood up for themselves in Grammar school?

Check out the DMCA debacle and some of the the most bizarre reactions I have ever seen.


Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Rachel is extremely fuckable.

2 comments:

Jonesalicious said...

I think the internet is just a forum where people feel they can be more honest and more asshole-ish....that's not a word, huh? You know what I mean.

Rachel Hyman rocks.

You rock too. Miss you already.

Rachel said...

thanks shaw. you too.